Wednesday, February 15, 2012

30 Things Before 30



Overachieving Dog Overachieves, Via

I feel both like an overachiever and an underachiever for already creating this list. I'm really not sure if I'm just super excited to do things or if I need a lot of time to do them. Either way, I've kind of, sort of created a 30 before 30 list for myself. I say kind of because I only have 13 things so far. Whatever, here it is:
  1. Write a novel. (I always amaze myself with my abundant creativity.)
  2. Try to get an agent for said novel.
  3. Run a 5k.
  4. Try out for Jeopardy!
  5. Organize and decorate an entire house. 
  6. Take a big family vacation.
  7. Learn conversational Spanish.
  8. Read all books by my favorite authors.
  9. Send one card or letter a month just because.
  10. Have at least one date night a month.
  11. Read at least one new release a year.
  12. Read at least one classic book a year.
  13. Read at least 30 books a year.
Oh, I am so creative, and I'm sure the next 17 will be just as good.

Expanding on number eight, my favorite authors are Jon Krakauer (three books to read), Isabel Allende (10 books to read) and Tracy Chevalier (three books to read).

No comments:

Post a Comment